Become a master chandler with Beryl + Blossom's Candle Making Starter Kit and Class for only $4500 JMD or $30 USD! It’s the perfect experience for crafters, children, families, couples, and friends.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Complete the checkout process above, choose a delivery option, sit back, relax and wait to receive your package!
2. Make a direct deposit to:
Account Holder: Beryl and Blossom
Address: Haughton Terrace
Account #: 006000187164
Account Type: Smart Business Chequing (JMD)
Then send an email to email@example.com with your name, proof of payment, your preferred delivery option (an additional $650 for Knutsford Express or $500 for Sent Post), your address, and telephone number.
ABOUT OUR CLASS:
This course will teach you everything to you need to know to create your own handmade candles and will guide you through the process from start to finish with step by step instructions. It will be taught via Zoom for an hour and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and see a live demonstration.
This month we will host sessions on:
- Sunday, September 12th at 5:30 pm
- Monday, September, 13th at 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 14th at 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- Sunday, September 19th at 10:00 and 6:00 pm
The starter kit contains all the materials you need to create four candles. Your kit will include:
- All Natural Coconut Wax- packaged in 1 lb bags
- Four 4 oz candle tins
- Two of the following fragrance oils:
- Hibiscus Palm
- Golden Rose
- Apples & Bourbon
- Spiced Honey & Tonka
- Clean Cotton
- Wick stickers
-Pouring Pitcher (microwave safe, plastic or metal pitcher)
Items You'll Need At Home:
- Thermometer (optional)
- Paper Towels
- Rubbing Alcohol
- A Pot and Stove OR a Microwave
NOTE: This class and kit is only available to residents of Jamaica. Kits can only be sent via Knutsford Express or Sent Post and will be made a available for pickup or delivery at least 1-2 daysbefore the scheduled sessions.