/ˈkɒfi + ʃʊɡə/
step out freshly brewed and renewed
All our earth and soul-friendly candles are made with 100% coconut soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oils, and premium wood wicks. Our scented candles are hand-crafted in Jamaica.
4 oz Burn Time: Up to 20 hours
9 oz Burn Time: Up to 50 hours
16 oz Burn Tlime: 80+ hours
About this Scent
Top: Coffee, Cinnamon
Middle: Sugar, Apple
Base: Cream, Coffee, Caramel
The top note is the initial impression of the fragrance, the middle note is the main body of the scent, and the base is its final impression.
Our candles (particularly our wooden wick offerings) require special care. We want you to have the ultimate earth and soul-friendly experience with your beryl + blossom candle. Be sure to follow the following guidelines:
- Keep your wick centered.
- The first burn is the most critical. You'll get the best results if you burn 1 hour for every 1" of your candle's diameter.
- Maintain the wick and a length of between 1/8” and 1/4”.
- Tilt your candle at an angle and light the wick across the candle as opposed to at only one end. This will ensure an even and consistent burn.
- When relighting your candle, ensure that that you clip or break off any previously burnt wood.
- Do not leave unattended and keep away from the little ones and pets.
- Stop burning when less than 1/2" inch of wax remains. Store in an upright and cool area.
Use a candle snuffer to extinguish your flame. Do not "blow out".
- Protect the candle from areas where ceiling fans and drafts are present.
Do not move or handle the candle when it is burning.
- If your candle won’t stay lit because the wick is submerged in the wax pool, try using a paper towel to soak up some of the excess wax. Rest your wick for a minute and then relight.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!